Saturday, July 10, 2010

This and That

Here are a few random pictures I've been saving just for you (you being my blog) so here they are:
I got out the easy cheese and either before or after I tasted it (this was a few months ago) I looked at the expiration date and realized it was LONG past. I was getting ready to just throw it away when I realized what fun Cadence and I could have with it first. (PS Yuck! In the above picture you see an ugly wood paneling in the background, don't worry, it's gone, replaced by a beautiful green wall. Whew!)
:)

Now for exhibit B, the exotic Zebra grass:


At least we know the fertilizer worked, just not so much the method of application.




I thought it was pretty cute how Cadence just zonked out in her swing. (It's funny how you can try to get them to be comfortable and take a nap {like at church} and it hardly ever works, but other times they're just gonna sleep no matter what.)


I painted this and put is up on Cadence's wall, it matches her crib really well.



I put together a Grandma brag book (as my Mom called it) for a mother's day gift for my amazing Mom. She loved it! (PS Thanks to all my siblings for supplying me with the pictures for it.)



That's all for now...

3 comments:

  1. So funny, I had a can of cheese-wiz, from a honey moon basket....it was thrown away from my fridge, probably a year or two expired.

    Oh, and I want to see more pictures of your house projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I did look at this post. That's some pretty unique grass....
    I bet you just wanted to stand out from everyone else, who has just plain old grass....
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, now our grass is just DEAD! Our sprinklers aren't fixed yet so as long as there's shade, the grass is ok, but everywhere else the only green is the morning glory that's taking over our yard.

    ReplyDelete